Monday, April 12, 2010

4 months in one post

Xmas Eve



Xmas Day

Hamish spent most of the day in war mode. Stu got drenched and it went on for hours!

1st day of school - soooo handsome

whilst Hamish wnet to school mummy had luch with some of the "originals" from mother's group. We met in antenatal class so all our chn had their first day of school

Annie celebrating Australia Day


Jailbirds Stu, Hamish and Max

at the train museum in Ipswich

train park - Paddo



Crazy Pirate
Mrs Potato Head
Annie and Stu "mowing"
Hamish got an award for "student of the week"


We got some passes for Movieworld
when Hamish met Scooby Doo he said "Mum, when I met him, do you think he knew I am his biggest fan?" soooo cute
Hamish LOVED the "wet roller coaster"

The kiddie version of the giant drop
I went down to Sydney for Melinda and Dave's engagement party


Charlotte, me and Georgia - so gorgeous
The hangbag tragic - Annie likes going into Hamish's classroom mostly for the dress up box
Hamish and his classroom bear - Amy fighting some fires
Annie at her friends Isla's party

Annie made some sunnies
Annie and Isla

I went to Australia Zoo for a teacher seminar - got to tough a BIG snake!
last weekend we went to Sea World


Hamish's love of "wet roller coasters" was further cemented



Exploring the sea creatures pond. We got to touch startfish, sea cucumbers and sting rays

1 comment:

Virginia said...

Thanks so much for adding these photos to your site. I really loved them.
Virginia