Annabelle had her first day at daycare on Wednesday 7th Jan. It didn't go so well. Even though I am now teaching at the same centre she didn't like being without mum and Hamish and there were lot's of tears. Hopefully things will get better soon. I think the best part of her day was wearing the dress up shoes (high heels etc) which she has now taken to doing at home too. Saturday, January 24, 2009
Annabelle's 1st day
Annabelle had her first day at daycare on Wednesday 7th Jan. It didn't go so well. Even though I am now teaching at the same centre she didn't like being without mum and Hamish and there were lot's of tears. Hopefully things will get better soon. I think the best part of her day was wearing the dress up shoes (high heels etc) which she has now taken to doing at home too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment