Well here are a few piccies from the last few months. Unfortunately our camera is stuffed so Mummy needs to go out and get a job and buy a new one!!!!! Personally - I like the one of Hamish doing Max's portrait. If you look closely you can see the doggy body and doggy legs in progress. I'm finally on a break from Uni for 3 weeks (alot more grey hair now!) and the house is under construction at the moment with the back patio being replaced. Hopefully it will all be done by the kid's party on the 26th July. Can you believe Annabelle is nearly one!!!!! Anyway ... thought you might enjoy these in the meantime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Love the budding artist and how Max is so compliant throughout the sitting. Gorgeous. I see Hamish loves face painting. Do you do it Mel?
Little Annabelle has beautiful eyes. Gee they are growing.
Post a Comment